For all warranty issues and questions, please email us at email@example.com with pictures of the items that are experiencing the warranty issues with a description of what happened to the items. We have a 2-year warranty policy in which you can receive free repairs if you purchased your wetsuit within 2 years at the time of the repair request. After 2 years, we can still repair your wetsuit but you will have to pay for the costs of the repair plus labor fees.
Does your wetsuit have a rip or tear? Broken zipper? Knees blown out? Please contact us and we will email you back with the next steps. We want to make sure that our community is always able to get into the water to pursue their passion with functionally superior gear. We also offer a 2-year limited warranty from the date of purchase on manufacturing defects for all our wetsuits with proof of purchase. As individual consumers, the single best thing we can do for the planet is to keep our stuff in use longer. Repairing your wetsuit is highly encouraged and will not void our 2-year warranty if qualified. NOT COVERED: Repairs or alterations to any area of the product done or attempted by anyone other than an authorized Swellmade repair facility - Damage from sunlight or chlorine - Damage done outside of normal recreational use.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to exchange, return your purchase for store credit or return your purchase for a refund. We do not refund wetsuit purchases after 30 days, however we will issue a store credit for the amount you bought your wetsuit upon the return of the purchase. Additionally, we do not refund vintage wetsuit purchases, however we will issue a store credit for the amount you bought your wetsuit upon the return of the purchase. All vintage purchases are final.
All returns must be in NEW condition. If you wear the wetsuit in the water we will not be able to refund or exchange the wetsuit. Even if it’s “only been worn once” or “you thought it would work but now realize it doesn’t fit right”. If it hits the water or is not in new condition we will not be able to refund or exchange the wetsuit. Sorry no exceptions.
- Items purchased from Swellmade which are not FINAL SALE may be returned for a full refund to the original form of payment if returned within 30 days of receipt.
- All returns must have a copy of the original receipt or invoice with the returned item.
- All returns must be pre-paid freight. We do not pay return shipping (to us), but will ship all exchanges back to you for free.
- The shipping & handling charge for online orders are not refunded for returns.
- Collect and unauthorized returns will be refused.
- Swellmade reserves the right to charge a 15% restocking fee plus any unpaid freight on all returned orders past 30 days from the purchase date.
- Packing Instructions: All return merchandise must be packed loosely to avoid creasing damage to the wetsuit(s). Any creasing damage can result in a 10% – 15% damage charge for returned items. In extreme cases we will deny the return.(Do not pack the wetsuit(s) into a tiny box.)
- Swellmade has no duty to accept the return of any merchandise for replacement when purchaser is in default of any payment due.
- The Swellmade warranty and return policy does not apply in cases where geoprene quality is irreversibly damaged due to sun exposure, improper care, fin cuts, shark attack, spontaneous combustion, Acts of God, alien abduction, general negligence or natural aging over the course of the product’s lifetime. Accordingly, if Geoflex cannot be used for repair, the warranty will be voided. The Swellmade warranty is ultimately limited to repair or replacement at the discretion of Swellmade and does not include consequential damages, incidental damages or damages to person or property.